What better way to start your (sun)day, than with a giant stack of perfect pancakes? But step away from the syrup soaked stack you’d find at your local brunch bar and step towards these delicious and nutritious HYPOXI-approved Cream Cheese Pancakes!
These light and fluffy pancakes are quick, easy and only contain a couple of ingredients that you might be surprised to already find in your fridge!
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ cup almond or coconut flour
- ½ cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of stevia or sugar free syrup
- Berries (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until thick and smooth
- Fry pancakes in butter or coconut oil until pancake starts to bubble and pancake browns
- Repeat with the rest of the batter
- Serve with a dollop of cream cheese and sprinkle or berries (optional)