In-club studios are predicted to be a top 10 health and fitness trend in 2017, according to the American Council on Exercise.
Beyond preserving and growing revenue during the dramatic influx of smaller boutique studios, in-club studios provide additional benefits.
Why Consider an In-Club Studio?
- Increase revenue per square foot within your club
- Further diversify club revenue streams
- Re-purpose under-utilized and non-utilized club space
- Create a boutique experience within your large-scale club
- Experience-based guidance on build-out, operations, marketing, etc.
- Legal rights already secured (patents & copyrights)
- Brand separation extends your consumer reach
The HYPOXI Niche
HYPOXI is a unique training method that combines:
- Low-impact exercise
- Patented technology
- Nutrition coaching
This science-proven training method supercharges your body’s natural system to burn stubborn fat and reduce cellulite in targeted areas. Invented by Austrian sports scientist Dr. Norbert Egger in 1997, the HYPOXI-Method is used in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Perfect for men and women who prefer, or require, a low-impact training program, the HYPOXI-Method is proven to be up to three times more effective at targeted fat burn than traditional exercise.
Proven In-Club Studio Success
HYPOXI USA is part of Fitness & Lifestyle Group, which is backed by Quadrant Private Equity. It is joined with other successful fitness brands including Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts 24 Hour Fitness and HYPOXI Australia.
Already, Goodlife Health Clubs in Australia has reaped the benefits of HYPOXI In-Club Studios with plans for continued expansion in the Australia and the United States.
HYPOXI In-Club Studios offer additional benefits including:
- Capture an previously untapped market – the inactive and de-conditioned
- Capital-light investment
- Low-cost operations
- Small footprint requirements starting at 360 sq. ft.
- Unique training offering that is all natural and science proven
HYPOXI is also available as a standalone fitness franchise.
Be the first to market a HYPOXI In-Club Studio in the U.S.
Fill out the online form to request information or contact Jeff Stokes, VP of HYPOXI USA, at 630-853-4537.